Frequently Asked Questions!
We have covered our most commonly asked questions below!
👉 MAY I CHANGE PROGRAM LEVELS?
If you find yourself in a program that is either too easy for you, or too hard, it is possible to switch.
For example, if you are in Frame Drum 202, and realized that it's too advanced for you, it is okay to switch to the Frame Drum 101 Program. The switch must be done within the first module!!
👉MAY I PURCHASE JUST ONE MODULE?
To get the BEST RESULTS, this comprehensive training program is designed as a
4-Month/4-Module Comprehensive Training Program and NOTHING LESS!
Therefore, this program is only sold as this package :)
But remember, you have lifetime access to videos
So, if you do not have time to watch ALL 275 + videos now, you can go back and watch at your own leisure, anywhere, anytime...
👉IS THERE A REFUND POLICY?
I’m confident this program will help you gain the confidence and the skills you need to drum like a (spirited) pro, which is why I'm offering a 100% risk-free money-back guarantee.
There is a 14-day refund policy that begins on the first video download.
Here is how it works:
- Try the program for 14 days and if you do not like it I will give you your money back.
- Simply schedule a call with Marla to discuss the reasons you would like a refund.
(FYI: We have had only one refund requested in our three years of service thus far and that was because she had to move!)
*Our first video download is scheduled for June 7, 2020 ~ therefore, our refund policy ends on June 21, 2020
👉HOW LONG CAN I KEEP THE VIDEOS?
The program is designed as a 4- month program,
YET... you have access to the videos for LIFETIME.
YES. LIFETIME ;)
HOW DO I WATCH THEM?
- They will be available on our *easy to use Frame Drum Academy Website OR you can download them to your computer.
- When I decided to retire, (which may be in another 30 years or so), I will email all students ZIP file of all the videos using the email that is associated with their registration account.
👉I'M NOT SURE WHAT LEVEL I AM
Please review the program course pages!!!
- I have explained in detail, very clearly, how to best decide which level to join!
- If after reading the course website, and you still need further assistance, please email Marla
👉WHAT IS THE SUGGESTED TIME COMMITMENT FOR BEST LEARNING?
- It is suggested that you commit to a practice routine of 15min, at least twice a week!
- Friends, that is a total of 30 min a week... everyone has 30 min a week!
- If you are busy, please remember you have LIFETIME Access to the videos!
THIS PROGRAM IS DESIGNED AS A "GO AT YOUR OWN PACE" PROGRAM!
Endless learning awaits you...
👉WHAT IS THE BEST SIZE DRUM TO USE?
👉CAN I USE A NATIVE AMERICAN DRUM? DJEMBE OR OTHER TYPES OF DRUMS?
It is ESSENTIAL you play a Frame Drum for this program.
- If you were to just have ONE drum for this program, it would be best if it was a 16" Frame Drum because it works well in all 3-styles we learn in this program.
- Of course, in a drum perfect world,, it would be great to have two sizes, one smaller size (ie 16") for all three styles, and then one bigger size (ie 20" and 22") that is great for both the lap and freehand styles, but way too heavy for the upright style.
- All students receive a 10% discount on any Cooperman drum (discount code is given when you sign up.)
Need a Drum Last Minute/On a Budget:
- If you can not afford a Cooperman Frame Drum (yet), you can always get a REMO (which are great starter drums that you can buy on Amazon.)
About Native American Drums:
- Native American drums are gorgeous but they use sticks.. we learn how to drum with our hands in this program!
WARNING: Once you get one drum, your drums will start to have "children"... that's what happened to me.. and now I have over 100 frame drums!
👉I HAVE NO COMPUTER SKILLS,
CAN I DO THIS PROGRAM?
Thanks to the amazing technology in the 21 century, this program is very easy to use, even your grandma could figure it out!
Trust me, we would not have NEVER dedicated the past five years to create this, without the online learning platform being rock solid
*We include a "HOW TO WATCH VIDEOS IN THE PROGRAM" - in our welcome email!
EASY TO USE PLATFORM!
👉I CAN NOT ATTEND SOME OF THE LIVE Q&A CALLS, WILL I MISS OUT ON THE PROGRAM?
If you have to miss a LIVE Q&A Call, no problem!
The CORE of the program are the Instructional Video Downloads.
The Live Q&A Calls are a special added feature.
- The Live Q&A Calls are opportunities for you to ask questions about the material in the program.
- If you cannot join but have a question, simply email me your questions and I will answer them during the call!
- All LIVE Q&A Calls will be recorded, and playbacks posted in our Academy website.
PLEASE NOTE: It is not essential you attend these calls, they are there for you only if you would like to join.
👉MORE INFO ABOUT OUR VIDEO DOWNLOADS:
Our Mantra: “This program is easy to use, even if you have limited internet experience”
- The FIRST video you receive (in our welcome email)- walks you through how to use the course website.
- You will receive a Video Download + accompanying PDF every week - for 16 Weeks!
- All videos will be available on our EASY TO USE Course Website!
- Each video download contains b/w 1-18 videos. (adv video download size is 10)
- You can watch the videos on our website - OR you can download them to your computer.
The main part of the program is the Video Downloads! All you need is a computer & Internet.
The program is designed to be a "learn at your own pace" program.
If you are traveling or busy, you can enjoy the videos on our website, or download to your computer/pad/phone and enjoy ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
👉CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE PRIVATE FACEBOOK COMMUNITY GROUP?
We have a supportive, online private community Facebook group for all participants of the Academy.
Our students are sharing rhythms, insights and feeling inspired 24/7 by the wonderful community support.
You will have the ability to share your experiences, projects, and growth throughout the course, and then through the remainder of your time on Facebook.
This is an ongoing group, that features students from our previous year's programs!
NOT ON FACEBOOK?
This is a BONUS Offering, you will NOT MISS OUT on anything in the Training Program if you do NOT use Facebook
All instructional videos are viewed/downloaded through our Academy Website!
👉I DO NOT USE FACEBOOK,
WILL I MISS ANYTHING IN THE PROGRAM?
- Our Private FBK Group is a great place to meet like-minded Drum Seekers from around the world and get inspired 24/7.
- Students post questions, grooves and drum inspiration on this page.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not have a FACEBOOK ACCOUNT – you will NOT miss any of the program training.
👉I WAS TOLD I HAD NO RHYTHM & MUSIC SKILLS,
WILL I BE ABLE TO DRUM?
YES! YES! YES! YOU WILL!
This is just a belief you picked up from someone else in your life, and it's not yours.
Listen, I went to school thinking I was going to be a Jazz Flautist and ended up a World Percussionist, many told me, "you can't change your instrument this late in your life"
Did I believe them, HECK NO, I followed my PASSION.
Please, follow your passions.
Life is short!
👉 IF I PURCHASE THE BUNDLE PACKAGE,
CAN I TAKE 101 PROGRAM THIS YEAR AND 202 THE FOLLOWING YEAR?
If you hear the call to really learn to play the frame drum and deepen your musicianship skills,
I HIGHLY recommend our
Here is how to best use our Bundle Package:
- Take Frame Drum 101 this year.
- Take Frame Drum 202 the following year - or whenever you wish.
- When you register, you get access to both programs, but it is encouraged to NOT do both programs at the same time, or you can easily get overwhelmed!
👉WHEN IS THIS PROGRAM BEING OFFERED IN 2020?
Currently, the program is only open for registration ONE time a year -
2020 Enrollment Date: June 2, 2020
👉 CAN I SHARE THE PROGRAM WITH FRIENDS?
Each registration is for one person to be part of the course.
If your friends would like to participate, please ask them to sign up separately.
Thank you for your understanding and for respecting our policy.
👉 DO YOU OFFER AN AFFILIATE PROGRAM?
YES WE DO!
If you have friends who may enjoy this program,
Marla offers a wonderful
Some of our students have paid for their programs with their affiliate sales!